Study in UK “International Performance Sport Scholarship at Strathclyde Business School” 2020
- 1 Study in UK “International Performance Sport Scholarship at Strathclyde Business School” 2020
Strathclyde Business School, which is located in the United Kingdom, invites top-performing students from around the world to apply for the International Sports Performance Scholarship.
About Strathclyde Business School
The noble Strathclyde Business School is one among the four faculties that make up the University of Strathclyde in Glasgow, Scotland. Founded in 1948, the school is located on Cathedral Street within the University’s John Anderson campus. It offers courses for business education and managerial development.
Strathclyde Business School has around 200 academic staff members and more than 4,500 students (1960 Bachelor’s and 2615 Graduate), with 11 subject departments and specialized units offering more specialized and interdisciplinary graduate courses. It has been awarded triple accreditation.
The Strathclyde business school is the first business school in Scotland to receive accreditation three times. In November 2016, he was awarded the UK Business School of the Year.
The Economist and Financial Times ranked Strathclyde Business School’s Master of Business Administration (MBA) 76th and 63rd worldwide in 2016, while its Executive MBA and Master of Finance program was ranked 41st and 33rd worldwide.
Financial Times in 2016. The school has international centers in six countries: Switzerland, Greece, Singapore, the United Arab Emirates, Oman and Malaysia
About the scholarship
The Strathclyde Business School at United Kingdom offers scholarship opportunities to people who wish to study for a degree program at the institution. This scholarship is available to international students applying for undergraduate studies and aims to provide academic flexibility, world-class sports science and financial assistance.
Read carefully as you will be guided on how to apply.
Deadline for Application
Interested candidates should apply before the end date which is June 14, 2020 if not such candidate will lose the chance to apply
Countries that can apply
(International) Strathclyde Business School invites all interested candidate from all part of the world regardless of race, background and tribe.
(Undergraduate) this award is only available to those that want to acquire a bachelor degree in the available field of study
Benefit of Award
Every qualified or outstanding candidate will be rewarded with £5,750 per year
Total Number of Awards
The total number of award is 10, which means out of all the total number of applicant, only 10 outstanding candidate shall be rewarded with Up to £5,750 per year.
Available Field of Study
The available degree program to study include Accounting and Finance, Entrepreneurship, Human resource management, Marketing, Business, Hospitality, Economics, and Tourism, Management, Finance
- All Applicants will participate in a sport recognized by Sportscotland, and priority will be given to students competing in a BUCS sport who can demonstrate the potential to contribute to the University’s goal of being in the Top 20 in the UK by 2022- 23.
- Strathclyde University accepts several English tests as English Proficiency Test: IELTS: 6.5 in general and Faculty of Science: IELTS: 6.0 in general
- Applicants must be international students
How to apply
Applicants must participate in a bachelor’s degree at the university. After registering, they must be eligible to complete the application through the online form for this grant.
- Study in Ghana: MasterCard Scholarships at Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology (KNUST) 2020
- University of Essex; UK scholarship programme for Africa 2020
- 2020 Lilongwe University of Agriculture and Natural Resources (LUANAR) Malawi scholarship programme by DAAD/LUANAR
- Study in Africa: Plant Nutrition Scholarship Program 2020
- Miriam J. Kelley Scholarship for African’s at Michigan State University – USA
- Study in UK “Built Environment Silver Award at University of Salford 2020