Study in Germany “Cologne Sports Funding at Macromedia University of Applied Sciences 2020”
- 1 Study in Germany “Cologne Sports Funding at Macromedia University of Applied Sciences 2020”
Are you a student and do you want or are you optimistic about participating in the Cologne Sports Funding at Macromedia University of Applied Sciences?
Then this article is for you.
Macromedia University is one of the largest private German universities for career guidance programs in media, communication, management, film and journalism with around 100 professors and 3,000 students. their international students come from 80 different countries.
Please read carefully and follow the instructions religiously for the steps to follow in the application process.
The Macromedia University of Applied Sciences Cologne campus is awarding Colonia Sports funds to support all those interested in studying who have a strong interest in sports marketing or reporting and who can also demonstrate their own sports successes or volunteer work in sports.
Also Read: FG pays Nigerians on scholarship abroad
The university encourages students to continually seek excellence and personal development. It prepares national and international students for a global work environment in which high-quality management and creativity play a key role.
The winner of this award shall claim the prize which is € 36,000
Deadline of Application
Interested Applicants should register before the deadline which is July 1, 2020
Countries that can apply
Every country in the world can apply for this scholarship
Award to study a Bachelor degree
Benefit of Award
The prize of the award is € 36,000
Number of Beneficiaries
Was not mentioned
Eligible Field of Studies
Available field of studies include
- Journalism BA
- majoring in sports journalism and
- Media Management BA
- Major in sports management.
Requirement for Application
- Applicants must have a very good knowledge of the sports department.
- Applicants must demonstrate a high level of commitment to sports (competitive sports or volunteering).
- Applicants must have TOEFL iBT (at least 72 out of 120) or IELTS (at least 6.0 out of 9) or equivalent qualifications.
How to APPLY
Applicants must enter one among the two programs
The programs above are the available programs to study in the Macromedia University of Applied Sciences in with the award mentioned above.
Steps involved in the Application
There are two necessary steps to the application:
and completing the
and the scholarship
to study the above courses.
More interesting Scholarships
- Study in Ghana: MasterCard Scholarships at Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology (KNUST) 2020
- University of Essex – UK scholarship programme for Africa 2020
- 2020 Lilongwe University of Agriculture and Natural Resources (LUANAR) Malawi scholarship programme by DAAD/LUANAR
- Scholarship at Edo University Iyamho 2020 Fully funded
- Study in UK: Open World Scholarships at Norwich business school 2020
- Miriam J. Kelley Scholarship for African’s at Michigan State University – USA