Registration procedure Igbinedion University Post-UTME/DE 2020
- 1 Registration procedure Igbinedion University Post-UTME/DE 2020
The long waited post UTME registration for Igbinedion University has began, bellow tells you more about the school and how to apply for the post UTME registration
Igbinedion University, Okada Post-UTME / DE Form, eligibility and registration details have been announced for the 2020/2021 session. Applications for duly qualified candidates for the first year (UTME) and direct entry admissions to the undergraduate programs of Igbinedion University, Okada (IUO) are requested for the academic session 2020/2021.
- ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES (Studies in economics and development, English, geography and regional planning, mass communication, political science and public administration, international relations, sociology and anthropology, theatrical arts)
- SANUSI LAMIDO SANUSI UNIVERSIDAD DE ESTUDIOS DE NEGOCIOS Y GESTIÓN (Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business Administration)
- OBA EREDIAUWA COLLEGE OF LAW (Law Degree, LL.B)
- COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING ABDULSALAMI ABUBAKAR (Civil, chemical, computer, electrical / electronic, mechanical, and petroleum engineering)
- OBA OKUNADE SIJUWADE UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES (Medicine and Surgery, Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology, Medical Laboratory Sciences, Nursing Sciences)
- COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry, Computer and Information Technology, Microbiology)
- DORA AKUNYILI COLLEGE OF PHARMACY (Pharmacy)
- To be eligible for admission to the four-year disciplines and the five or six-year professional programs, candidates must possess a minimum of five credits on the GCE / WAEC, SSCE / NECO, or SSCE / NABTEB certification exams, which They must include English Language and Mathematics in no more than two sessions.
Additionally, candidates who wish to be admitted to the law must possess at least one credit pass in English Literature. Candidates awaiting the GCE / NECO SSCE / WAEC SSCE / NABTEB results can also participate as long as the results are available in September when the new session begins.
- Candidates may also apply for admission to level 200 of degree programs with the following qualifications:
- Pass at least two subjects at the Advanced level and one additional subject at the subsidiary level in the General Exam of Certificate of Education. The subjects must constitute an adequate preliminary to the planned courses.
- Diploma / NCE at the level of credit approved and higher in the corresponding subjects of a recognized institution.
- IJMB in the appropriate subjects.
- First degree in relevant discipline.
- In all these cases, candidates must also meet the enrollment requirements: five credit passes on the GCE / WAEC SSCE / NECO SSCE / NABTEB certificate exams.
Candidates are required to show evidence of application to JAMB
Candidates applying for admission must apply to JAMB and obtain the prescribed cut off marks. This is a legal requirement to enter Nigerian universities
Additionally, for students seeking transfer from another high-learning institution to Igbinedion University, Okada, an official copy of the Academic Transcript is required.
Application Age Required
Candidates who are over 22 years of age will not be considered eligible for admission. Older candidates may be admitted in exceptional circumstances.
Prospective students must possess the required WASC / GCE / NECO credits (advanced level / first grade passes for direct entry), be registered at JAMB, and pass the UTME.
More information about our online application instructions is available on our online application portal.
Accommodation is provided for all STUDENTS at the Okada Wonderland Estate.
IUO charges moderate and affordable fees. For details on paying fees and other financial regulations, click here.
In line with our core principles of providing unmatched opportunities for learning and promoting knowledge, Igbinedion Okada University offers generous scholarships for the development of scientific research and humanities studies in the following disciplines: Banking and Finance, Chemical Sciences, Microbiology , Sociology, Political Science, Theater Arts, English, Geography and Regional
Date of post-UTME exam centers
By completing your online admission form, you will choose your preferred assessment center. Your evaluation date will also be provided on your confirmation receipt at the end of the admission process.
Candidates who chose Igbinedion University, Okada as their first and second choice JAMB (UMTE) must also attend the screening exercise.
After reading and understanding the admission criteria detailed above, you can now proceed to our main admission portal.
Other post you may like
- Scholarships for young Women in Nigeria, brought to you by NWAG
- NANS opposes exclusion of students in national response to COVID-19
- Lara and Biodun Olanrewaju Scholarships at Imperial College London, UK 2020
- Compulsory and essential requirement => NYSC
- JAMB Result 2020 is out = Checking procedures via SMS