Online resumption date for continuation of 1st semester, 2019/2020 session – RSUST
The Rivers State University Senate, in a meeting held Tuesday, April 28, 2020, to review the management of the COVID-19 pandemic and in accordance with the guidelines of the Rivers state government on e-learning, approved the following decisions .
- That the university resume its online academic activities starting Monday, May 4, 2020.
- That students continue to stay at home in accordance with the directives of physical distance from the State and the Federal Government.
- Online graduate conferences will begin on Monday, May 4, 2020.
- First semester exams for undergraduate students will begin online on Monday, May 11, 2020.
- That all conferences or meetings with students will be conducted online using web-based video conferencing options in accordance with physical distance directives.
- In accordance with the above, parents and guardians are encouraged to support their children and wards by providing them with the minimum hardware and data necessary for them to effectively participate in online conferences and exams.
- Students who have not completed their registration must do so, as only duly registered students will have access to the portal to participate in exams.
- Students are also encouraged to check the university’s website at: www.rsu.edu.ng for more information.
Dr. S. C. Enyindah.
- Date of Batch B stream 1 2019 POP officially announced by NYSC
- Study in Africa Plant Nutrition Scholarship Program 2020
- Crescent University complete departmental requirement 2020
- 2020 Post-UTME Cut-off mark, Eligibility and Registration Details – Crescent University
- Date has not been fixed for Resumption of Schools – Minister of State for Education