NYSC Committee members donate face masks to markets
The National Youth Services Corps (NYSC) Committee on the Control and Prevention of COVID-19 in Benue State has donated 500 pieces of face masks to four markets in Makurdi.
Items that were produced by members of the corps in the state were intended to ensure the safety of merchants and buyers against the disease.
In donating the materials to the presidents of the markets, the representative of the members of the body, Dr. Christiana, urged merchants to observe all the guidelines given by the Nigerian Center for Disease Control (NCDC).
NYSC State Coordinator Shicha Joshua Simon, who was present at the event, said the donation was part of the contributions of the body members to the fight against COVID-19 in the state.
Upon receiving the items, the president of Wurukun Market thanked members of the corps for the gesture, saying the items will help merchants contain the pandemic.
- Missing Ada Chidi is not a corp member “NYSC tells the public”
- Date of Batch B stream 1 2019 POP officially announced by NYSC
- NYSC Commences payment of April allowance to corp members
- How to check if your name is on NYSC senate list – 2020
- NYSC mandatory and essential requirement for orientation camp
- Advice from JAMB to UTME candidates “Don’t fall for score upgrade fraudsters”
- Form for admission Kwara Poly ND Part-Time 2020/2021 Session Out
- Non-implementation of Buhari’s directive to pay salary “ASUU protests”
- Is it Possible to upgrade my JAMB UTME result 2020?
- Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike (MOUAU) to Switch lectures to E-learning