NYSC Commences payment of April allowance to corp members
Corps members on Monday, April 27 began receiving credit alerts of N33,000 as an allocation for the month of April 2020.
This is to inform corps members that the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has begun paying the sum of N33,000 to all corps members as the allocation for the month of April 2020.
NYSC assured members of the corps that their allocation for the month of April and May 2020 would be paid despite the corona virus outbreak in Nigeria.
However, NYSC has not said it will continue to pay the corps membership allowance for the months after May.
Corps members who have not yet received their April allowance should not panic as it is been delayed by your state, you just have to be patient as you will receive yours in no distant time.
NOTE: If you finally don’t receive your allowance try checking your clearance status on your dashboard. if its on absent, it could be the reason behind it.
Kindly call your LGI for more information.
- Fenner School of Environment and Society International Scholarship at Australian National University
- How to check if your name is on NYSC senate list – 2020
- Notice to candidates yet to accept 2019 admissions on JAMB CAPS
- Detailed means to prevent Corona Virus disease (COVID-19)
- 2020 May/June NBC/NTC examinations postponed – NABTEB