Notice to staff on resumption of duty – University of Lagos (UNILAG)
The Administration of the University of Lagos, in its meeting held on Tuesday, April 28, 2020, reviewed the directive of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, His Excellency, Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR, on the gradual and gradual reduction of the measures of the lock down in the states of FCT, Ogun and Lagos are scheduled to start on Monday May 4, 2020.
The Management of University of Lagos resolved that staff members should not resume on Monday, May 4, 2020 to allow adequate measures to be taken for a gradual resumption.
Staff members are advised to wait for the Resumption of Duty Program to be published as soon as possible.
Meanwhile, the personnel in essential tasks, such as the Works and Physical Planning Unit (Energy), Security, as well as the Porters of the Faculty and the Hostel must be in their service positions.
For emergencies, members of the university community should call these lines 08093933356, 08033203609.
Oladejo Azeez, Esq
Wednesday April 29, 2020
- New IMSU Faculty of Education building named after the VC
- FG speaks on school resumption
- See list of courses offered by Admiralty University of Nigeria (ADUN)
- 2020/2021 Crescent University Part-Time Degree, Diploma and Certificate Programmes
- Online resumption date for continuation of 1st semester, 2019/2020 session – RSUST
- Date has not been fixed for Resumption of Schools – Minister of State for Education