Nekede: 2020/2021 Admission into full-time Higher National Diploma (HND)
- 1 Nekede: 2020/2021 Admission into full-time Higher National Diploma (HND)
- 1.1 SCHOOL OF BUSINESS & MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (SBMT)
- 1.2 SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY(SET)
- 1.3 SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY(SEDT)
- 1.4 SCHOOL OF INDUSTRIAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (SIAS)
- 1.5 SCHOOL OF HUMANITIES & SOCIAL SCIENCES (SHSS)
- 1.6 REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICATION
- 1.7 HOW TO APPLY
- 1.8 READ MORE
Interested candidates are hereby invited for admission to programs listed down below for the academic year 2020/2021.
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS & MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (SBMT)
- Accountancy (AC)
- Banking & Finance (BF)
- Business Administration & Management (BAM)
- Marketing (MK)
- Purchasing & Supply (PS)
- Office Technology &Management (OTM)
- Public Administration (PA)
- Co-operative Economics & Management(CEM)
- Taxation (TXN)
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY(SET)
- Agricultural/Bio Environmental Engineering (AE)
- Farm Power & Machinery Engineering (option)
- Soil/Water Resources (option) ii . Civil Engineering (CE)
- Electrical Electronics Engineering (EE)
- Power (option)
- Telecommunication (option)
- Instrumentation & Control (option)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Manufaclulilig Engineering (option)
- Power & Plant (option)
- Chemical Engineering (CHE)
- Computer Engineering (CTE)
- Mechatronics Engineering (MTE)
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY(SEDT)
- Architecture (AR)
- Building Technology (BT)
- Estate Management (EM)
- Urban & Regional Planning (URP)
- Quantity Surveying (QS)
- Surveying & Geo-informatics (SUG)
- Arts and Design Technology (Options: 1.Graphics , 2. Painting)
SCHOOL OF INDUSTRIAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (SIAS)
- Food Technology (FT)
- Computer Science (CS)
- Science Laboratory Technology (SIT)
- Biology/Microbiology (option)
- Chemistry (option)
- Physics/Electronics (option)
- Microbiology/Biochemistry (option)
- Environmental Biology (option)
- Library & Information Science (LIS)
- Maths &Statistics
- Fisheries Technology (FIT)
- Pharmaceutical Technology (PMT)
- Hospitality Management (HMT)
- Agricultural Technology (AT) (Crop Production Technology (option)Agricultural Extension & Management (option))
SCHOOL OF HUMANITIES & SOCIAL SCIENCES (SHSS)
- Mass communication (MC)
- Print (option)
- Broadcast (option)
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICATION
The entry requirements for all National Higher Diploma (HND) Programs are as follows:
- Candidates must possess a National Diploma in their chosen program of recognized / accredited Polytechnics or Mono-Technics.
- Candidates must also possess at least five (5) relevant O Level credits, including English and mathematics, in no more than two sessions on WAECNECO or NABTEB (O Level exams).
- Candidates are required to have at least one or two years after the National Diploma Industrial Training Experience.
For details on the entry requirements specific to each of the National Higher Diploma (HND) programs, candidates should visit the Polytechnic website www.fedpolynekede.edu.ng.
It is also important to NOTE that any false data entry during online registration will lead to disqualification of the candidates any time it is discovered.
HOW TO APPLY
- l. All candidates MUST first go to the school portal www.fedpoly nekede.edu.ng., And click on “Application Link” on the home page under the students. Depending on your interest, choose HND or ND to continue.
- Fill in your biological data on the form and generate an invoice, print or copy the invoice number (you can do it on your mobile phone).
- Go to any bank of your choice and make a Ten Thousand Naira (NIO, OOO.OO) payment on the Remita platform, account number 0140468461017, using your invoice number. You can also choose to make your payment with your VERVE, VISA or MASTER card. If you choose the card payment option, you will be asked to fill in the card details for the payment to be processed immediately.
- Return to the school portal www.fedpolynekede.edu.ng. And complete your application process. Submit your details as requested and print your confirmation receipt. If you process your payment with your card, you will return to the portal immediately to print your receipt and confirmation receipt.
- All application procedures MUST be completed by 12 midnight on July 23, 2020.
Applicants can start and complete this process from anywhere in the country. Therefore, it is advisable to minimize trips to Owerri in order to complete the form.
MS. ANUNA E.C
- Postgraduate Registration Notice to New and Returning Students, 2019/2020 – LASU
- WAEC unmask scandal on Cancellation of 2020 May/June SSCE and Refund of Fees
- Fellowships for Nigerian students 2020 at Hubert H. Humphrey – USA
- Postgraduate Admission List, 2019/2020 Out – KSUSTA
- NYSC Commences payment of April allowance to corp members