Miriam J. Kelley Scholarship for African’s at Michigan State University – USA
Do you wish to study abroad and you got no finance or sponsor to attain such goal, here comes a huge opportunity.
Michigan State University – USA is offering the Miriam J. Kelley African Scholarship Program to Africans who are interested in studying a degree program at the Institution.
The award was created to encourage African MSU students to improve their studies and contribute to the development of their country. Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Deadline of Application
If are interested in this scholarship, apply before 15th July 2020
Countries that can apply
Only African countries can apply
Only Graduate that wish to further their education can apply (Masters, PhD)
Number of Awards
Only two (2) persons shall win this award
Benefit of Award:
Each person among the two people will be given $1,000.
Requirement for application:
- Applicants must be African MSU students with a good academic reputation. (The grant emphasizes the educational improvement of women.)
- Applicants must be MSU students on a temporary visa.
- Applicants must describe the factors that suggest the likelihood that they will return to their home country.
- Applicants must have demonstrated the ability to achieve their educational goals and be firm in seeking new opportunities to advance their education.
How to apply
Applications can be submitted at any time, but must be submitted before July 15 of each year. Send requests to: Office of International Students and Academics, 103 International Center.
The application consists of 2 sections, a narrative and 2 letters of support.
Section 1: Your narrative should be 3 or fewer pages apart and should address the following topics.
- General description of the applicant’s educational objectives and the relationship of the proposed activities to those objectives (what will he do and why, where and with whom). 3. Summary of the budget detailing the expected costs of the activities and other confirmed or prospective funds from the university or external sources that the student will receive during the time period of these activities.
- Specific purpose of the activities and the probable benefits in the short or long term for the student and the student’s country of origin.
Section 2: letters of support
Two letters of endorsement are required, one from the applicant’s adviser or president and one from the applicant’s teacher.
Scholarship official website
- Second semester lecture commences online at Edo University
- 2019/2020 LASU batch B conversion degree (BSc/HND) admission list
- Fake News: IMSU start revoking admission of 2019/2020 students
- Nekede: 2020/2021 Admission into full-time Higher National Diploma (HND)
- How to check if your name is on NYSC senate list – 2020