Learning Resources for Newly Admitted Students, 2019/2020 Session made available by UI
It is fascinating to know that the University of Ibadan (UI) has taken steps for some learning resources to keep all newly admitted students (level 100) for the 2019/2020 session intellectually involved during this period of the COVID-19 blockade.
They have also provided resources on general physical wellness. Please be free to explore.
Resources can be accessed online through the school website but made easy using the link dowb below.
Cling the URL below
Down below is the first screen you will view
When you click on ‘Log in’, the screen below will appear:
Your username is your JAMB registration number. Make sure the letters are lowercase, eg. 90001111yz
Your initial password is New2020@UI
You will be asked to change the password to continue. The password must have at least 8 characters, at least 1 digit, at least 1 lowercase letter, at least 1 capital letter and at least 1 non-alphanumeric character.
If you have any difficulty logging in, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your JAMB registration number and your last name in the message.
Note: Login details can be reviewed when you officially start your studies in the user interface.
Have fun learning.
- IMSU VC Appointed Member Board of AVCSEU
- 2020/2021 Crescent University Part-Time Degree, Diploma and Certificate Programmes
- Date of resumption for 2019/2020 Session Edo State University, Iyamho using online method
- Scholarship at Edo University Iyamho 2020 Fully funded
- Study in UK: Open World Scholarships at Norwich business school 2020