Crucial Information from UNN on 2019/2020 Admissions
This is to notify all candidates who were formally admitted through Supplementary Admissions in MEDICINE / SURGERY, PHARMACY, LAW AND NURSING SCIENCES, but who were reassigned to other related courses, in accordance with the directives of the Regulatory Agencies / JAMB To comply with the Quota approved in those courses, that JAMB has placed a deadline of April 30, 2020 to accept the reassigned courses in the JAMB PORTAL.
FAILURE TO ACCEPT SO ASSIGNED COURSES would compel JAMB to REMOVE YOUR JAMB CAPS NAMES and REPLACE THEM WITH OTHER CANDIDATES.
All these candidates are therefore assessed in their own interest to quickly accept the courses so assigned to prevent their names from being deleted and losing the admission completely.
- To accept the reassigned course, the following steps must be followed:
- Candidates will log into their jamb profile
- Click on check admission status
- Click to access my CAPS
- Click transfer
- Click accept DO NOT reject
- Scholarships for young Women in Nigeria, brought to you by NWAG
- NANS opposes exclusion of students in national response to COVID-19
- Lara and Biodun Olanrewaju Scholarships at Imperial College London, UK 2020
- Africa Scholarship – Eni Sub-Saharan
- 2020 Batch A stream one (1) relocated copers