Crescent University complete departmental requirement 2020
About the Crescent University
Crescent University is located in Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria. It is a private university established by the Islamic Mission for Africa. It has the following universities; The Bola Ajibola Faculty of Law, the Faculty of Environmental Sciences, the Faculty of Information and Communication Technology, the Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences and the Faculty of Arts, Social and Administrative Sciences.
In 2002, the Board of Education of the Islamic Mission for Africa (IMA) recommended the establishment of Crescent University, Abeokuta. In 2003, the Brief Academic Committee presented its recommendation to IMA. The National University Commission approved the establishment of the university in 2005. The university began its academic program in December 2005.
Below is the full department requirement for Crescent University, it is available in PDF file format, which means you need to download it.
Click the download button down bellow to download and view the file
- Date has not been fixed for Resumption of Schools – Minister of State for Education
- 2020 Post-UTME Cut-off mark, Eligibility and Registration Details – Crescent University
- Study in UK: Open World Scholarships at Norwich business school 2020
- Miriam J. Kelley Scholarship for African’s at Michigan State University – USA
- Second semester lecture commences online at Edo University