2020/2021 University College Hospital (UCH) Ibadan School of Nursing Admission Form
University College Hospital (UCH) Ibadan School of Nursing begins selling of admission form.
Applications are requested from duly qualified candidates for admission to the School of Nursing, UCH, Ibadan for the class of November 2020. The course is for a period of three years, after which the candidates for the final exams of the School and the Nigerian Council of Nursing and Midwifery to qualify, be registered and licensed to practice as RNs.
Requirements for Admission
Applicants must be over the age of 16 and possess the Senior Secondary School Certificate (WASSCE / NECOSSCE) or GCE Level O ‘or equivalent with at least 5 credit passes in English, mathematics, biology, chemistry and physics in no more than two (2) sessions or NABTEB in one (1) session.
How to apply
The application form is available starting Monday, February 24, 2020 through the UCH SCHOOLS PORTAL on the website https://portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng. Interested persons should do the following;
- Make a Seven Thousand, Seven Hundred Naira non-refundable fee payment (# 7,700.00) only through any commercial bank at University College Hospital, Ibadan T.S.A. Account- School of Nursing. The cashier will be changed to receipt in the UCH Accounts Department.
- Make a payment of Two Hundred Naira (# 200.00) only in the Account of the Nursing and Midwifery Committee of the State of Oyo, First Bank Plc. 2019704292.
- Present both the UCH receipt and the First Bank cashier for payment of # 200.00 in Room 6, School of Nursing to obtain a SCRATCH CARD with PIN to log into the website and submit the application online.
- Go to the portal at https://portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng, download the Applicants User Guide and enter the PIN on your SCRATCH CARD to login and create your account.
- Follow the instructions in the Applicant User Guide to enter your details and submit your application online.
- Print 2 copies of your form and photo card and send for authentication in Room 6, School of Nursing
- Applicants will be notified of the date, place, and time of the Computerized Entrance Examination (CBT) through their email addresses and text messages.
- Only candidates with authenticated photo cards (stamped and signed) may enter the exam site.
- Only candidates who meet acceptable standards on the exam will be invited to an interview or considered for selection after the interview.
- List of courses offered in Federal University of Technology (FUTO) with requirements for admission
- FG Plans to decontaminate schools before resumption
- Notice to members of staff on resumption of duty; Delta State University (DELSU)
- New IMSU Faculty of Education building named after the VC
- FG speaks on school resumption
- Study in USA or Canada 2020: Women in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) Scholarship Program